søndag 23. desember 2007

Merry Christmas!

This will be probably my last christmas card for this year *pfew* and this one is for my husbands mom. On Tuesday we will be visiting my family in law and I always take something nice with me as a little present.
***
I love the new Rakles! They are awesome to stamp with (ofcourse;)) and when they arrived in my mailbox I felt really overjoyed because besides the great Rakle stamps there was also this little personal stamp I used on the backside of my card. She's cute!!! Thank you Lisbet, you're so sweet:)
***

2 kommentarer:

Lisbet sa...

Beautifull Inge. I looked at this card a long time, and suddenly I found out where the dots in her coat came from....perfect! And you are most welcome for the stamps, you deserve it!

Lenes stempelkrok sa...

Wow, I love this card. This Krilla Stamps is perfect to make a christmas card:-)