torsdag 3. januar 2008

Dt Lene; Et anderledes kort


fra min side;-) Her har jeg brukt to typer embossing (hvit og kobber), malt med Luna Lights maling på bakgrunnen i blå og kobber. Hjørnene og knappene er egenproduserte av fimoleire.
Krilla stempel og tekst fra penny black.

This is not one of my regular cards, but it's funny to make. I've used two differents colour of embossing powder (White and copper), painted the background with Luna Lights in blue and copper. The corner and buttons is made of clay. Krilla stamps by Scrapmagasinet, text by Penny Black. Krilla is painted with distress ink.

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

What a gorgeous card, and a fantastic work.
I love the embossing and painting background.
Mag :-)

Anonym sa...

I think it's gorgeous Lene!!! Would love to see a tutorial of how you paint with the distress ink;)

Xo, Inge.

Lenes stempelkrok sa...

Thank You, Mag and Inge:-) I appreciate your comments:-)

Inge; Maybe I can do a tutorial of painting with distress ink ;-)

Lisbet sa...

Nydelih kort Lene, du er jo en mester. En tutorial på bloggen hadde vært bra!!! ;)

Unknown sa...

Wow Lene....lekkert!! Så utrulig flott fargesammensetning!

klem,
Jorunn

Anonym sa...

That sounds like a very good idea to me Lene, and I'm sure a lot of other blog girls would like to learn it too;)))

XO, Inge.