søndag 6. januar 2008

Friends...


Friends...can't live without them! So this card is for a very good friend of mine, just because:) The Krila stamp I've used is so sweet, I think this is my favorite out of collection II together with the cats. I've used my prisma color pencils to color and put the cat with some 3d foam in front of Krila. The swirl is colored with distress ink and sponched with gold colored ecoline.

*Paper: Bazzill cardstock and Dasiy D's Autumn Collection II (paper pad)

*Stamps: Katt og Grumpy Katt, Krila badecape

*Embellie's: brads, buttons, scrappersfloss, hydrengea flowers (prima), ribbon and Tim Holtz swirl (grungeboard) and Making Memories rub on.

And I don't know about you but I'm certainly gonna give Lene's tutorial a try, it looks so challenging! Just ordered some more of the Distress Ink, to be continued....;)

5 kommentarer:

Lenes stempelkrok sa...

WOW, I love your work...!!The coloring and every detail is perfect.... :-)

Maybe a tutorial with MCP technique?;-)

Lene:-)

Lisbet sa...

Wow Inge, beautifull. Stunning colors, just love the green and red together. And Katt is sweet, isnt he ;)

Anonym sa...

Beautiful colors, beautiful papers and beautiful LO, I love your card, and I love this stamp too !!!
Mag ;-)))

Unknown sa...

Wow...you blow me away!! Great colors and great details! Perfect!

Aud sa...

This is so beautiful! Love your work, Inge! :o)